MSD Ignition - Spark Plug Wire Set
Fits: 1992-2000 Honda Civic 1.6L With Tower Cap
Quantity: Sold as a set.
- Resistance Less Than 50 Ohms/ft. For Superior Spark
- Extra Heavy Glass Braid; Strong Dielectric Insulator
- Helically Wound Copper Alloy Conductor
- 40 Feet Of Conductor Wound In One Foot Of Wire
- 8.5mm Jacket Protects From High Heat Or Abrasion
- Silicone And Synthetic Heat Resistant Boot
- Ferro-Magnetic Impregnated Core Creates EMI Choke
- Core Made w/DuPont Kevlar To Add Tensile Strength
Engineered from the inside out, the 8.5 offers everything you have ever wanted in a wire; incredibly low resistance without electronic interference! In a single 12 inch length of Super Conductor Wire there is only 40 - 50 ohms of resistance! That is the lowest resistance of any helically wound wire. To accomplish this, we use a copper alloy conductor due to it's great voltage carrying capabilities. The low resistance results in less loss in spark energy so more reaches the spark plug. The conductor is wound extremely tight around a special center core. So tight in fact, that there is over 40 feet of conductor wrapped into a single foot of plug wire. This winding procedure, combined with a ferro-magnetic impregnated center core, produces an extremely effective Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) "choke". This choke, or suppression capability, keeps the EMI inside the wire where it cannot interfere with other electronics on your vehicle. The outer sleeve that surrounds the conductor assembly is just as impressive. A proprietary blend of silicone and synthetic material produce a sleeve that is highly resistant to high heat as well as abrasion and tears. The MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Plug Wire is available in Universal Kits and Bulk Lengths.